1500 bedded hospital in Kashmir, India, with 15000 meals a day
- Diffcult Location owing to political instabilities and unpredictable weather
- Storage requirement variable from 2 weeks to 2 months
- Low Maintenance Systems as serviceability issues for extended periods
– Extreme Cold Weather and uneven mountain terrain created many challenges.
– Service tunnels for service movement were designed.
– Tailor-made design to overcome issues of cooking gas freezing and electricity deficit during winters.